Canned food is the most practical when going backpacking, however, it also makes for a convenient source of food for those lazy days around the campsite. A tip is to make sure you bring a can opener. It sounds like an obvious item to bring but when you are in a hurry it is an item that is easily forgotten. Also bring spices to help add some zest to your entrees.
- You can bring along some croissants and mozzarella cheese to add some flavor to your tuna.
- Place the cheese on top of the tuna and heat up the tuna and croissant on a frying pan. A spatula will help make this process easier to combine the items.
- There is a variety of different soup that you can bring. This means that it makes it easy to match every ones taste.
- Allowing each person to be happy with their individual selection. You just need to bring along a pot for cooking it in.
3. Ham or Spam
- You can spice these items up by bringing skewers along to make kabobs.
- Items to add flavor would be pineapple chunks or fresh mushrooms.