1. Do you like camping? Sick of sleeping in a tent that doesn’t let you see the stars as you fall asleep? Well, we have a solution for you. The Bubble Tent.
Make sure to move the tent when the tide comes in.
2. It’s inflatable, made of PVC, and completely transparent, so you can feel like you’re living completely in nature.
Although I feel like getting dressed in this bubble might not be so easy.
3. Don’t worry, you don’t have to inflate it yourself. The tent comes with a blower that keeps it inflated. No word on how it’s heated.
4. The main draw back is the fact that it costs about $2000.
It’s also not that big, so probably only enough room for you and someone you like.
5. The upside? You can buy it on Amazon. And install it in your garden over the winter to have your very own snow globe!